Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to milestone's message

Hello everyone, I don't post very often, however, up until recently I read this all the time. I have been taking breaks from this because it has turned into nothing but two or three differant sides bickering. Its gotten personal and all sides have crossed the line. The weird part is all sides have some valid points. Anyone who is happy with this BOD and are glad they are still here and feel they have done a great job are blind or nuts. Anyone who feels our share holder Rep did anything positive is blind or nuts. On the other side this BOD has proven over and over they do not take advise but If that was the case I would has resigned. Ultimately everyone knows he was a token that the company through a bone to and could careless what he had said. To hold him remotely responsible is rediculous. The side that see's nothing wrong with this company is Blind too. The side that is completely dume and glume is Blind too. We still have MMP and great potential or you and I would sell all and never look back. I have owned this for over 10 years and have ridden this roller coaster with you. As they say ...it is what it is and personal attacks will not change things. I am beginning to think Chuck is the sane one... Wow !

Please login to post a reply
Dodgers
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/09/2008
Social Links
Private Message