Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ignited's message
I'll have a discussion about our current state. I'm trying to remain optimistic and continue to be forward thinking about our situation. , I'm not sure what to make of our lull in licensing activity. We all knew the revenue would be sporadic but something appears to have fundamentaly changed in our situation. I don't really know/believe it's exclusively related to the USPTO but perhaps it is. Although the Dutton report spoke of the MMP success to this point, it leaned heavily towards the discussion of M & A and as GcDuck pointed out, mentioned an R/S more than once. I find it to be a bit of a stretch to think they chose to bring such a hot topic up without having reason. I believe Gduck is right and an R/S is imminent. Whether anyone wants to believe it or not, it's become very apparent that our float is to large an obstacle to overcome anytime in the next several years, IMO. I hope Mr. Goerners continuous discussion of an M&A is for good reason. It's just to coincidental that both Mr. G and Dutton are now both focused strongly on M & A discussions. Since Dutton has now brotched the R/S issue as well, I believe we are being privy to information that PTSC wants us to know about. The question now is, will they deliver? I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)
Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message