Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I couldn't disagree more with your post. On the occasions where I recall GE doing some of your so-called "pecking", that "pecking" was deserved, and done on a reasonable fashion. The target of the pecking was a person who stated something as "fact", when such (IMO) was virtually impossible (unless that person was clarvoyant). The "target" was the one who blew things completely out of proportion, IMO. At the time, I too "pecked" on that person, simply pointing out that if he could just bring himself to add an "IMO" to his statement, all would be right with the world. Apparently, THAT simple act was impossible for him to do, though he couldn't back up his "statement of fact". Three little letters would have resolved the problem. He stated his reasoning for coming to the conclusion. And it was sound reasoning. But it was conjecture - an opinion.

Then we got the "everything stated here is opinion" line. This is simply not true. Facts are presented frequently, back by a reliable source/link. Supposed facts are presented, but if no source is identifiable, it may be followed with a "FWIW". And opinions are cited frequently (even delusions!), and are typically identified as such.

And right now, who is our most valuable poster? Well, who has fostered inroads into the USPTO to hopefully obtain some insights as to progress on the re-exams? I'd suggest that, at this moment in time, THAT person is our most valuable poster.

But yesterday, THAT person, GE, was attacked without mercy. This resulted in her (rightfully) stating that any future info she uncovers will not be shared here.

Kudos to those attackers. Brilliant move! Congratulations on the great aim, shooting your foot off!

Unbelieveable.

And the attacks continue....

And that small group of posters who "become very offended when investors express their disgust with the poor performance of Patriot's SP and BOD" usually don't freak on the first expression of "disgust", if there's any real basis. But after the fourth or fifth time they re-cite their ire, enough is enough. We can read. We can comprehend. No expression of any thought, positive or negative, needs to be reposted by the same person relentlessly. Once or twice is enough. Even our old "friend" ttccrr understood this, and when I requested that he limit his redundant "bitch session" to once a week, he complied. But after a couple of months of rehashing the distant past, even that got very "old" and somebody complained, and he apparently got the boot.

JMHOs,

SGE

PS: Have any of you other Hub Leaders been able to figure out how to exercise our newfound "powers"? I've received no word from Agora, and looked at the leaders page and found no instructions. I'll look again, but if others can point me in the right direction, please pm me. TIA

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links