Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

"I am excited to join Patriot Scientific at this time. Im pleased that Patriot's Board of Directors has selected me to lead the company through the current management transition and to help position the next stage of growth for Patriot," said Goerner.

Really why, what stage of growth have we been under for the last year? Isn't that what Mr. Turley and our active BOD members have been doing? That is most certainly the message they've been sending us. If I hear another broad statement related to our next stage of growth, I'll file a suit in the Delaware Chancery Court myself. There better be some great news coming and fast. You drop a bomb like this on long term investors who have been MORE than patient, we deserve to hear an explanation. The "Blackout Period" is officially over. Time to start talking PTSC! I mean really let's get real here. How long are investors going to keep taking it on the chin and assuming all of these shenanigans are in our best interest. It's hard to keep turning a blind eye when the company you've invested in keeps throwing you curve balls with no explanation. At this point, I really don't understand how anyone could continue to defend PTSC's lack of communication. 23 1/2 months of being patient with my investment Pohl, Turley and now???

Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message