Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to FutTheWuk's message

I don't disagree with you, but that's my point. There's currently over a month left in the quarter, and Turley can address both the PDS accounting that needs to happen in order to finalize the numbers as well as the outside consultants that need to review and finalize the filing, NOW, setting up the expectations and providing the information so that it can be completed expeditiously.

PTSC's filings are "minor" compared to most companies'. JT can easily get with the outside accountant NOW, to communicate the date requirement for this particular filing, and find out what is needed in order to accomplish that. It might be a premium fee. It might be additional manpower. The point is he's the "manager" and he can direct Flowers, PDS, Holcum & the outside account, create the expectation, and enact the plan that is required to fulfil that expectation.

For what it's worth, I have to rely on just more than me and my staff, as I have outside consultants that have to provide info as well as drawings that go into the submittal package. I do exactly what I'm indicating. I meet, coordinate, specificy the requirements, and follow up to make sure everyone does what is expected and has what they need. It's not rocket science, just simple management. While PTSC may not be their largest client, PTSC should be able to buy this service at a comparatively minor price, IMO.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message