Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to rosewood's message

rosewood.....this is the only thing that actually makes any sense to me. the share price is suffering for no known reason. after the markman, then court case settlement and continued signings (maybe not at the pace we would have hoped for but we have had signings)....why this drop? makes no sense. then to not have any pr addressing the 10q...makes no business sense. i am sure turley is aware of what is happening with respect to the daily erosion in share price. yet we get no info......i just cant see management allowing the slaughter of their golden goose if there was not something else going on preventing them from communicating to the masses. whether i agree with the BOD or not.... this is their "meal ticket"....they collect nice salaries for doing...well here is where i have a hard time....i am not sure what it is they are doing...but the point is they get paid rather nicely for doing it. their just seems to be something else in play....whatever that is i pray it is to the benefit of the share holder. if the settlement terms where bad then i guess the sell off is warranted to some degree. but we have had a few signings. if the signings dry up prior to any news in april then i guess we call say we saw the writing on the wall. good luck to us all...we need it....but (IMO) something else must be in play.....nothing else makes sense. teremoto

Please login to post a reply
teremoto
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2005
Social Links
Private Message