Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
OT Kirk
over 16 years ago
in response to EDIGOKIE's message

Edigokie, I believe many of the longs have all the rights to know what is going on (less NDA issues).

This is not a blue chip company (correct) that is still the more reason investors should be informed. Many here invested based on public info. from the press release, etc.

Who is not happy with the current shareprice and the way ptsc handled the recent news? PTSC could have easily put out a press release keeping the investor up to date on other issues. PTSC could put out fluff press release at this time which would be okay with me.

Before anyone wants to knock me ......I have added (very recently) not sold, but would like to see mgmt. show a little more info. (non-NDA) about what is going on with PTSC. I consider myself a long and been here way before I started to post.

I could absolutely relate to fustrations from some of the longs here. I know many other longs are keeping quiet (IMO).

I am not saying get rid of JT.....maybe stop paying Hawk and Hoffman, why waste the money. JT had not have a fair chance to see what he is capable of....actually he hints what he would like to do and I think he gets in trouble for being an optimistic, information informing individual.

So here's hoping new info. and higher shareprice and a very

HAPPY (SAFE) NEW YEARS!!!

GLTA

Tom

p.s. Wolf post away....you are way too valuable to leave.

Please login to post a reply
kamranta
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links
Private Message