Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
news in June?
over 8 years ago
Re: news in June?
over 8 years ago
over 8 years ago
over 8 years ago
over 8 years ago
over 8 years ago
in response to lebnjb@ameri's message

NICK, there is only one way I can see getting the "term limit"rule enacted and that is if the "Good Ole Boys" vote it in for say 10 years ..or so from now. I strongly doubt that they will "kill their golden goose"---(and believe you me, it IS a golden goose)---- while THEY are in office presently, Bill of the Board. P.S. To keep this posting somewhat legit, I am enthusiastic about the possibility of Chinese involvement. Beside their ability to get the financing and construction going , the thought of that country of well over a billion people (some of which may choose to invest through buying stock) and others may be more apt to visit. Frank,Charley and Sam.... you may considear adding a Pearl or two--perhaps a Dragon and a couple of Monkeys!

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links