Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: news in June?
over 8 years ago
in response to AltonG's message

Stocker and Alton, I have some bad news and some good news. Ramadan is June 6th---that woud be this coming Monday. (No disrespect whatsoever meant on the importance of the Islamic holiday mind you--just a comment referring to how things slow down during that time--plus the follow up celebration of EID) . The good news is that since OMAG's focus seems to have shifted in the direction of China (financing and even possibly construction) I am happy to report that "Spring Festival/ Luna New Year has already passed this year (February). For those of you that follow this "stuff" I was amazed that this New Year is the year of the Monkey. Who knew that the Chinese celebrated our US Congress. I repeat "who knew"? Miracles like this never cease to amaze me, Bill of the Board. P.S. Solution ? Term Limits on the lawmakers---please (both houses).

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links