Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
news just out
almost 9 years ago
Re: news just out
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
in response to bill4810's message

Hey Bill, GREAT NEWS today! Too bad the market isn't reacting positively to the news, which leads me to believe that the market isn't buying into the news. This is why they need to hire a reputable IR firm and work to get their stock uplisted. I'm afraid until that happens, the market isn't going to pay much attention to what is happening here. I have been out spreading the news on twitter, but getting very little response. I don't think many are believing this news and are not willing to buy into it. Very frustrating for us all, but it does give us the opportunity to buy more while it remains relatively cheap. I've got my fingers crossed, but doubt it will do much good until an IR firm is in place and an uplisting in the works. Cheers!

Please login to post a reply
crookedneck
City
Green Bay, WI
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/03/2014
Social Links