Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Q3 Filing Date
almost 9 years ago
Re: Q3 Filing Date
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
in response to stock_shark1's message

STOCKER, I was just on Wall Street last Sunday (11/8) and my wife took a picture of me pushing the bull (your moniker). The title on the picture that I sent to my friends invested in OMAG was "trying to kick start OMAG"). We had visited both the 9/11 Museum and rode to the top of One World Trade Center. As we were having lunch overlooking the Hudson River, I noticed a flurry of activity from a couple of fire engines. They weren't doing anything but waiting. Shortly thereafter, sailing in from New Yok Harbor,past the Statue of liberty,came the SS New York. I raced out of the restaurant to get as close as I could. That ship was partially built using the steel from the twin towers. It was exhilarating to see the firemen standing on top of their trucks--saluting--and the sailors reciprocating. Goosebumps were everywhere. Hopefully my "pushing the bull" will give us great news in the Q3, Bill.

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links