Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Iceebreaker
over 10 years ago
Re: Iceebreaker
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
in response to aardvark's message

THIS WAS DELETED FOR NO REASON. ITS NOT FAIR OR RIGHT

Why in the world do you care if Im negative and dont share your unbridled and obviously undeserved enthusiasm. Instead of writing me off be it would be nice to be honest, for once, and admit I am right. Period!!! So far this is a failure by every standard. If you and your chronies dont get that its really not my problem. Im entitled to my opinion and to express it whenever I please just like you but at least my comments have been accurate. What possible optimistic scenario could anyone come up with at this juncture? Id argue it's as crazy as the far fetched excuses we get as to why there is still no deal.

The day Im wrong, which may never come, I would be happy to say so although one could argue that no matter what 10years makes this whole process a losing situation

I guess each will decide that for themselves.

Please login to post a reply
honeymooner
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014
Social Links
Private Message