Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to risingstar's message

In my opinion, the quiet period is great thing for us longs for a couple of reasons. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, they are caused by mergers/takeovers/quarterly reports, or significant changes of ownership. By the time these shares are put to Tangiers, they will own 20-25% of current outstanding shares. This is SEC's way of protecting us the smaller holders, to dissuade any nefarious activity by the officers. I personally appreciate it. That's why any insider has to report buying or selling of their company to us the shareholder in each quarterly report and to the SEC. And the company/SEC has to report if any outsider takes a position greater than 5% of all outstanding shares. Since this is a sub-penny stock, I'd rather side on caution when it comes to huge chunks of my company going to a new entity. Selfishly, since I'm still accumulating, I appreciate the lack of news which clearly is weeding out the profit takers from our recent huge! run from last month. Nothing can really happen till next year, so the cheaper now, the better for us still loading up. If you reference a couple of posts of mine from sept/oct?, the writing on the wall was as clear as day. Insider buying (stocks and warrants) during late summer, and Tangiers promising 8 million credit line to a company worth less than 2 million at the time. Clearly JB and the board knew what they were going to do concerning drilling a long time before those things were disclosed to us. In the end, nothing but good news for patient longs. Next year is going to be exciting. Go team.

ps... Small request on my part. Over the past few weeks, if not a month or more, on some days up to 30-50% of posts have been about other boards and sketchy posters that reside there. Personally I joined this board because I've known about Agoracom for a while now, and I know they are quick to block spammers etc... If I wanted to know about the in's and out's of other boards, I would probably do my due diligence and check them out myself. I'd rather listen to imformative posts about this company, metal prices, and the mining market in general by those on here more informed than me. I don't even mind opinions contrary to my long position as long as it at least appears thoughtful and fact based. That's what makes a market. The apparent soap opera that goes on at the other boards, I'd rather not hear about it.

Please login to post a reply
DShamen
City
Richmond
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/15/2015
Social Links