Legend International Holdings, Inc

The company currently holds an initial Australian JORC code compliant Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for a partial area of Paradise South which has been completed and reports a total of 72 million tonnes @ 17% P2O5 at a minimum cut off grade of 12% P2O5.
in response to Phosphate King's message

It seems to me that once permits are granted for the plant site everything will follow in rapid succession. This project is very important to the future of mt. Isa as well as it is for the greater northern territory as a whole! Obviously a few people will be uprooted but that never stops progress as we all know in this country.

It sounded like LGDI has allready completed all the neccessary studies for plant approval and permits are imminent. With the closing of the other plant in Mt. Isa the need for these jobs will win the day!

I've been trying for a long time to figure out the math of the overall longterm value of this co. and have concluded that from begining to end with all current deposits (which will grow over time) well over 100 billion in net profits is possible.This includes Map, Dap, Amonium floride,as well as concentrate and many other specialty products. Also they will be able over the longterm to market small quantities in retail form to Australia for huge mark up!! If you look at the price of a 50 lb. bag the margin would be well over 1000%

Eventually this co. will get to over 1 bil. net per annum which would give it a s.p. of approx. $40.00,though this will be 10 yrs. down the road and this does not include all other LGDI holdings which may very well grow big also. I want my original investment back but I think I'll let the rest ride for the remainder of my days.

Please login to post a reply
Ubenewbe
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2009
Social Links
Private Message