Legend International Holdings, Inc

The company currently holds an initial Australian JORC code compliant Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for a partial area of Paradise South which has been completed and reports a total of 72 million tonnes @ 17% P2O5 at a minimum cut off grade of 12% P2O5.

Every investor has their own set of concerns, issues and worries about each of their investment decisions no matter how good they look, and Legend is no different.

However, for the last few days we have all been commenting about the rantings of an individual who is clearly nothing but an angry (non investor) with a personal vendetta against the Gutnicks. I don't have any personal relationship with the Gutnicks, and I have read all of the gossip on the internet, but they have never been found guilty in a court of law.

The facts at LGDI speak for themselves:

• The assets have been verified
  • Nomura has been brought in to broker a deal with new investors
  • The insiders have not sold any stock
  • There has been absolutely no Pumping or Dumping.
  • The world market for phosphate fertilizer is getting stronger by the day

The only thing that we can accuse the company of is procrastinating, (which may not be a fair accusation as they may have been busy with important activities that we are unaware of) and not sharing enough public information (which if things were moving slower than expected, they may not have had anything to announce for long periods of time).

Nomura has only been involved for a few months, and negotiating a long term deal with global fertilizer companies can easily take 3 to 6 months. As investors we need to give Nomura a chance to cut a deal. If nothing happens by mid year, I would be willing to reevaluate my opinion on the company and it's management.

But until then, I remain Long & Strong LGDI!

Please login to post a reply
Phosphate King
City
New York City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/28/2008
Social Links