Legend International Holdings, Inc

The company currently holds an initial Australian JORC code compliant Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for a partial area of Paradise South which has been completed and reports a total of 72 million tonnes @ 17% P2O5 at a minimum cut off grade of 12% P2O5.
in response to Investor360's message

You bring up a good point, they did push back production by a quarter, but in reality what difference does it make? This is not a short term investment, and the management of the company isn't concerned about the short term stock price.

I believe that Legend is building a foundation for a multi billion dollar business. It may take 5 years to reach their goals, but there will be milestones along the way that will track with new levels of stock performance. Some of these milestones may include:

- Initial production / shipment

- Reaching the point of self sustaining profitability

- Listing on a major stock exchange

- Developing high margin fertilizer products

- Increased production to 5+ MT per year

- Development of their Diamond Assets (NAD)/ Possible company spin out

- Development of their Uranium Assets / Possible company spin out

- Development of their Gold Assets / Possible ompany spin out

- Possible Mergers or acquisitions with major mining / fertilizer companies

This possible 5 year scenario is my take on the information that I have read over the last few years. You can make your own stock price predictions for the core stock investment and possible company spin outs. The one thing for sure is that we will not be speaking about $5.00 or under. The big picture is huge, and the foundation that is being built is critical to the long term success,

Please login to post a reply
Phosphate King
City
New York City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/28/2008
Social Links