e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
``You gotta admit ..that over the years, your `` and you are here `` did not have much meaning.``

You`ve gotta admit that those were some pretty exciting times in not only the overall markets but with regard to seeing the market recognize what many investors were citing as a big opportunity before the fact in owning e.Digital. For those who participated, AND YOU ARE HERE could have had great meaning during that period of time, at least for some. For those who saw $10K or $50K or whatever turn into $500K or $1 million and beyond, there was no better place than HERE.

Few can deny that, and that`s no hype. We`d all love to be HERE one more time...lol. Notice it does not apply to current markets and I almost never make that comment these days. Comments must be taken in real time...certainly you recognize that. There are some who still live in the past and try to apply today`s reality to yesterday circumstances...it just doesn`t wash. So a handful are obsessed with deluding themselves...that`s not my problem.

I`m glad you`ve got your ``facts`` straight in your own mind. I don`t see the relevance with respect to the opportunity we are facing today. Customers either like and buy into the eVU concept or they don`t. That remains to be seen. But should someone major step out of the shadows and decide to run with something e.Digital, we might just see a new wave of investment come our way....and I suspect that is why some remain HERE, including you. (that last sentence was just for you...lol.

Please login to post a reply
DABOSS
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links
Private Message