e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Wonderful post Sman!
almost 8 years ago

Scott Nettles is definitely a very knowledgeable expert witness.  Did a search on him.  He was expert witness in this case also:

http://www.i-runway.com/technology-ip-news/press-releases/138-million-verdict.html

AUSTIN, Texas (US) and BANGALORE (India), Sep 2nd, 2009 – iRunway, a leading provider of technology research and analysis services, today announced that its customer Versata Software Inc., a technology pioneer in enterprise software, won a $138 million verdict in a patent infringement lawsuit against global software provider SAP America (NYSE: SAP) and its German-based parent company SAP AG."......

..."Dr. Scott Nettles, testifying expert for the plaintiff, added, “As a professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Texas, I expect a great deal from my technical teams. iRunway consultants are extremely well educated and technically sophisticated. We spent almost two years together working on this case and I can honestly say that they did everything we asked, everything we needed and did it brilliantly. They are terrific guys.”

Please login to post a reply
Iamfrendly
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links
Private Message