e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sman998's message

Thanks sman/

The article's over 4 months old but there's some meat to it. There's also some potatoes. I'd say this comment was long outdated. I wonder who told the interviewer this?

"eDigital is not relying on selling licensing. It commercializes its intellectual property by making consumer products that feature its patents."

Not any more we're not.

I assumed EDIG started looking for partners out of the gate.

Do we know why the revenue dropped substantially from 2015 to 2016? Was that ever explained? If so, I missed it.

The mention of competitors with deeper pockets is a sober reminder that EDIG ain't alone in trying to grab it's share of the market. I've always wondered if Nunchi was a product that the industry can't live without or if there are other ways to do the job just as well. I guess we won't know until the industry is much more established and we see companies using substitute tech.

I'm still positive about the success of this company, though.

Please login to post a reply
Pravda
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/18/2006
Social Links
Private Message