e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of these two friends. I hadn't talked to them for quite a while now, but remember very well the old days. I had a 5-way open heart bypass 13 years ago and both of these guys contacted me with well wishes as I did them when they had their issues. Life for me changed after my surgery and I just can't keep up like I used to with those two, Tril, Tinroad, Emit, Doni, TwoMill, Letgojoe, Okie, Dischino, Sunpoop, DRVEN, TOMMEEKS and many more that slip my mind right now.

I hope that this investment will pan out for everyone here that has stuck with it for all of these years. I know that all of these people were in it to a point where none would have had to work another day if it did what we thought it would do back then. It was all about the patents being at the forefront in the beginning of a changing technological world. Hopefully that thought process will still be rewarded and will come to pass and pay off soon than later.

Thanks for the input and good DD from all of you thru the years and good luck to all here.

Please login to post a reply
rstring
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links
Private Message