e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to chazitz's message

Well, I did add seven thousand to my current BOATLOAD of shares... the risk of the matter has gotten a little better in my mind. Just the fact of the matter of a settlement with GOOGLE is good enough for me. But, this is not an endorsement to buy shares. I am responsible for my own RISK to REWARD rational and nobody elses.

I am committed to my own investment and only my investment.

Best of luck to all shareholders... new and old... many happy returns.

Hey Joe Dischino... I bought 7000 shares with you in mind... I had to throw the number 7 in the mix for good luck. 7000 may not seem like much but I have been BUYING and ADDING to my collection for months. Little bit here, little bit there, all adds up .... as Mama used to say, learn how to save your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.

GLTA, LGJ

Oh, by the way, all those that said NUNCHI was NONECHi.... go eat some cold crow with hot sauce to help it go down...LMAO.

Please login to post a reply
letgojoe1
City
Charleston SC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2005
Social Links