e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
New to the board
over 8 years ago

I have been an occasional particpant on some other Agoracom boards but am new to this one, brought here when if was mentioned elsewhere.

I have been scanning some of the past messages. It looks interesting and a possible winner at some point

It appears that most posters are bullish on the future of this company yet the stock lingers in a very narrow range and at a low price.

I am thinking about picking up some shares but am wondering: What gives? Is anyone here still investing?

If not, is it because of lingering concern about the outcome of litigation or is it the lack of lincensing announcements.

Does the company plan to pay dividends with any future potential windfall(s)? Does anyone know?

Looking over the share sales reported by one of the posters here, the 100 share sales into the bid seem evidence of some measure of manipulation but given the upbeat banter it is hard to understand the low price and lack of movement.

Shall I assume that everyone here has all the stock they want or can afford? Any thoughts on when positive news might show up?

Thanks in advance for any responses and any light that can be shared.

Good luck to those who appear from my reading to have been on this train for many years.

Please login to post a reply
NOONE SPECIAL
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/09/2011
Social Links
Private Message