e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Clash of the Titans
about 9 years ago
One Suggestion ?
about 9 years ago
Re: One Suggestion ?
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
in response to DISCHINO's message

Hello Dischino, BLR and others. The most difficult part of not having the face to face Shareholders Meeting is not seeing all the faithful since the late 1990's. The presentation will be whatever it is one way or the other. I have invested based upon my belief and wife's beliefs in the "Technology". Our investment has grown to near the holding of our CEO. That being said we would like the shares to grow in value much like everyone that shares the belief in the technology. Moreover the reality is it hasn't but it has the potential based upon current events, trends and developing markets. The upcoming webcast in our opinion serves in education to the shareholders that cannot individually incur the expense in travel costs as all parts of the US have not recovered from the economic downturn. The webcast will be a means of getting the word out! The word may very well be informative with substantial substance. I we appreciate your and others posts and opinions during the emotional periods and entertainment periods. I we hope the near term brings with it results in Earnings, Positive Dropcam Claims Construction Ruling, Nunchi & Microsignet Licenses, Prototypes and a much needed shot in the arm Shareholders Meeting Webcast. Now that I shared my opinion I will go back to enjoyable things such as reading your and BLR's informative posts.

Please login to post a reply
Rsixshter
City
oak Hills, ca.
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/30/2013
Social Links