e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Its not about Fred
about 9 years ago

How much he makes has never been the question with me. My beef has been that we have been kept in the dark with very little information and fewer questions answered. Meeting are of no value if all we get is hype. We have been around since the 90's and all we ever got was hype. At no time did we ever take any of those that have infringed to task. We excepted their pittence while the rest continued to steal what they can. Think about it more than 175 have stolen from edig and we have sued them and all we got was 8 cents as a pps. I've been lectured about NDA's and sorry to say you have been wrong and I have been right since all the NDA's has not added a thing to the value of this company. We need the company to be more forth right and open at 8 cents being closed mouth only adds to our stupidity

Please login to post a reply
tteddy1
City
Palm Coast , Florida
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2004
Social Links