e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Hire an Intern
over 9 years ago
in response to jefother's message

Folks, my message might sound negative; HOWEVER, believe me when I state hat I believe in what we have. I just don't think we are doing nearly enough to drive new business which capitalizes on our technology or enough to keep shareholders (and the world) informed. Suing and talking about Nunchi and MS isn't enough! It's necessary but management and the BOD need to demand more from themselves. Develop working prototypes to display our technology and go get sales. Publicize our legal accomplishments so the world knows what we have to offer. Success breeds success.

Our Management team has developed the wrong attitude and the wrong expectation. Our current situation, although an improvement over the past, still isn't good enough.

We, as owners of the Company, need to set higher expectations as well. Don't just sit back and hope, speculate and trust. Take your future into your own hands and expect - no - demand more. This is our right because this is our company.

Please login to post a reply
jefother
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/22/2007
Social Links
Private Message