e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Financials..Joe
over 9 years ago
in response to SGE1's message

The reality is Duane Screwed things up for us royal in Colorado which made Handals job 100 times harder then it needed to be. Compound that with the fact that the 774 and 108 had less then 3 years left on them and you can only collect for infringements from the time you notify the company moving forward to the expiration of the patent. So how much was anyone really expecting to collect from the companies being sued. There is your first reality check. What Handal did in fact was fill up the bank account with plenty of money so no one moving forward can play the game of we will drag this out till the company runs out of money and goes out of business. Face it Handal was handed crap and asked to turn it into perfume. I think he did an amazing job with what he had to work with.

Part two of the reality check. Numchi and everything else in the new patent portfolio has a patent life of 14 to 17 years approx. It appears that the Nunchi technology could potentially be the next big thing out their. If that is true our home run is still coming we are just in extra innings right now. So in a nut shell don't get excited about the current settlements other then they served their purpose, but get real excited about the next round of law suits and settlements. Handal only makes money if he brings in money so he would not be sticking around if he didn't believe their was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Look at all the pacer filings and responses for a 3 person office they must be working 24 hours a day keep up on everything. No attorney or law firm that I have ever delt with would work that hard just for the fun of it. This Commentary Is In My Humble Opinion And Observation

Please login to post a reply
onebigwin
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/26/2005
Social Links
Private Message