e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DISCHINO's message

Though I do not expect the financials to reveal names of entities that have settled during the reporting period (annual and qtrly, respectively), but only "how many" as Dischino suggests.

However, my attention will be more directed to the required "Subsequent Events" section, where I expect to find the number of settlements/licenses entired SINCE the end of the reporting period do date.

This could possibly include gross proceeds for those licenses.

Also, it would not surprise me if the number of licenses (during the reporting period and after) exceeds the number of known settlements. We are not seeing any PRs, only court documents. Hence, we only have visibility in those instances where litigation is (or was) in process. I suspect there are infringers out there who have received legal notice of infringement from EDIG, but where court action has not yet been initiated. So there may be the possibility of more licenses about which we are completely unaware.

FWIW,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined