e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

And that is as it should be. There are certain things that are spoken between companies while they attempt to do bussiness that needs to be excluded form us at its concept. What most here disagree with and I am included is does that priviledge to be extended to those who were involved with infringing and then settled with edig? I don't think so. The reason for NDA's after the fact has no purpose except you now don't want to embarrass the infringer.

Are stock holders an interested party to the company? Do they have a right since they invested their money in the company for the company to be at least some what forth coming with news that does effect the stability of the company we all invested in.

I don't want the details of what is happening only the details of what has happened. For edig to have 2 million dollars in the banks indicates that there has been settlement s made. Yet not one word from Fred and Company about any of it and they conmtinue to cite NDA's as the reason. In the plainest of word thats Bull s---t.

Please login to post a reply
tteddy1
City
Palm Coast , Florida
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2004
Social Links