e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Orsurgeon's message

At 85 I must be getting to old and to pessimistic but then I.m entitled to. It's sad when even those who are on your side won't say what is happening to a stock you invested in and done that in good faith. You thought they were with you and had the same interest as you do. In edig's case the deafing result of nothing ever said is to loud. No reports one way or the other. one has to wonder just who is intrest is it that they serve. One thing is for sure NDA's have served the intrest of others and not that of EDIG.

They play us like a fiddle and the tune is all theirs and they got us to dance to it. Just when is it that we get a chance to dance to our own music. With those in charge today it does not seem we will see that. At least at my age we won't. To sell at 3 cents if of no interest to me since i don't have anything to apply the looses to. So any recommendation to get out is a little to late . I'd say about 15 years to late, thats when I got in or rather was sucked in.

Please login to post a reply
tteddy1
City
Palm Coast , Florida
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2004
Social Links