e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to joeyd's message

So then what we have now is a lawyer that is involved with sales?? Promoting or selling certainly needs some knowledge of what your selling, but there is a method to it. I don't care what company you want to point your finger at they have salesmen that have the pitch and the knack to get their point across. You can be the owner of a business but not know squat about sales. Thats the point I am trying to make. These guys invented a wonderful product that does not mean they know how to sell it. If it all it took was knowledge of the item then all the advertisement money has been spent for nothing. Advertisment is a form of selling. Let not belabor the point. So far our record of landing any one has been dismal. The only success we have had was with a few airline that bought something. Thats it. 15 plus years and now close to 200 infringment cases of people we could not land into a contract. I'm only saying that perhaps what we need is an experienced person in the sales of the kind of product we have. Period.

Please login to post a reply
tteddy1
City
Palm Coast , Florida
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2004
Social Links