e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
the "others"
over 10 years ago

imo only, lowly plank says,

hey folks the "others" do NOT have anything to appeal, they now have a "final" partial judgment that says their products DO NOT INFRINGE our patents, do you really think they want that reversed....so in my lowly opinion. WE are the only ones who can appeal the OTHERS...they have NOTHING to appeal.....

we can decide not to appeal the "others"do you really believing the federal appellate court will stop the futurewei appeal and say come on board!!! yeah right..... these defendants are so used to parties just wanting money........they do not understand what is going on.

If we appeal any of the other judgments, plank believes they will be separate federal appeals on their own calendars/deadlines.......and in those appeals (our defendants)...will be trailing with their worn out track shoes, and their No in the race will be flapping in the wind.....because they don't know how to even use an rfid card to track their speed........going out on a stinky pineapple limb of my very own idiot opinions for everyone....but plank will say:

dolphins are very smart and very friendly in my ocean....they help everyone...and sometimes you should be careful what you ask for.

Please login to post a reply
plankton
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/22/2010
Social Links
Private Message