e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to OregonGal's message

ORY...the reason I have not expressed much at all about the AAPL settlement is because we don't know what took place to have both parties make this move in just 8 months and we may never know. All can say is, it is not like AAPL to do this. They fight and drag an infringement claim against them out for years against the big boys...how did a little 7 person company bring them to the bargaining table in 8 months? What did we get? Who knows...?

As to all the discussion about the positive and negative comments in varying degrees on both ends, the HL's who take a part in admin duties here, which is a small handful with the rest doing very little or nothing at all, we were divided on the issue whether these 2 rules were being violated:

4. SPAMMING OR CLAIMS OF INSIDER INFORMATION

Enough said... unless your brother in-law really is Michael Dell’s chauffeur.

5. BASHING OR HYPING

Unsubstantiated claims of grandeur or impending doom are best left to Nostradamus as they will cost you some valuable points towards your rating. Also included in this category is repetition of the same question, fact or opinion over and over after a response has been provided or if there is currently no ascertainable answer

There was also some of this yesterday:

2. DEROGATORY COMMENTS TOWARDS OTHERS

Calling another member an idiot, clown, stupid, dumb, moron or ##x%x# for brains is strictly prohibited.

The purpose to appoint a HL by his/her peers is to assist in moderating the conduct of posters to include HL's themselves, you are not appointed because you are a popular poster and it's a HL's duty to keep this board from turning into a cess pool! The HL/posters who complain the most about what this handful of HL's who actually moderate, are the ones who do little or nothing themselves...so quit the position already....

This small handful of HL's who could not come to a unanomyous decision whether a post was in violation or not, and that's the way it works, we communicate privately before even flagging a post, simply could not agree, so I decided, yes I made the decision to ask admin to rule on the posts, they removed 8 and let 3 stand.

If you don't like their decision, it's their property, their rules not ours, why bitch at the active HL's here?

If the shoe fits, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Lastly, I think at times posters forget this is a public board with potential investor eyes watching it 7 days a week...ya might want to think before you type.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message