e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sman998's message

DISCHINO ...We’ve SETTLED. If some major search engine is not interested (insert a company MOTO X, as well - they own ), and the market is "NOW" w/ - context awareness (printed in black & white)... Still has my head shaking with the synergies!! - (... AND maybe "YES " are “FOES” will become are” FRIENDS” ).

IP METRICS having a hard time evaluating the patent monetization? ... wonder WHY ? (50 less than 100 companies doing their "DD”) - Maybe it's just the "1" ... they are having a hard time dealing with.

I was in Europe last week assisting with a major company with an ERP implementation. One of our major focuses with them (has been on lessons learned).

I like to add … “we are good at managing minutes, but lousy at managing hours of productivity".

With that said, “the great posts by All with regards to RECENT postings - I walked away with the former & not the latter from my recent trip comments “- (A BIG THANK YOU!!).

@ Doni – question ?? … do you feel Microsignet can REPLACE AS2 processing of the digital certificates ( e.g. EDI transaction sets as an alternative communications –a previous/current cost savings plan from VANS for Major Corporations ? )

... All this IMO from a former Benevolent Barracuda who can firmly say that we as Share Holders on this forum "can expound on are literacy in a lacessit state in any EXTEMPORANEOUS situation - w/o Bloviating".

… Speaking of the term Bloviating – My god SUNPOOP (please keep posting - REGULARLY again!!).

GL&GH – To US ALL.

Please login to post a reply
DaDream
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/30/2013
Social Links