e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Black Labs Rule's message

Interesting . MM might have sold all their .066 shares from the day you mention but "I think" that was the lowest price of that day. So MM might have wanted to get EDIG shares off the books period...no profit That scenario does not bode well going forward.

However, yesterday I was trying to buy some shares at the bid and the MM were not budging. You might think "Nobody gets shares at the bid" but with EDIG and TDAmeritrade, I have had nominal amounts (25K or so) filled at the bid throughout the day in the past. Yesterday morning my 10k-25k orders were not touched at the bid. I raised my price .0001 to the ask around mid day and , of course, they were filled.

I had been selling this year since .17 and was waiting for a decent re-entry point. This was a first time strategy from buy and hoooold of the past 14 years.

The 30 day wash sale time period had past for me so I am able to use the tax losses going forward. The "expects" and "soon" were killing my opportunities to lower my dollar cost average.

Now I'm just hooolding my breath hoping that .066 or so is the bottom.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
Bimages
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/09/2007
Social Links