e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Thanks Doni
about 11 years ago
in response to sunpoop's message

SP...that which is happening now, is a game of words that has nothing to do with the tech...

The pieces are in place for e.Digital to have moved forward had the judge post-pone the CE ruling, where, IMVHO, the judge knew it.

No telling what the judge has on his mind at this point.....for the CE issue, the question of "identical claims construction considerations" the judge rule in the defendants favor on their pleadings...For Apples 12(c) issue which did surround the memory plug harness consideration...he could have ruled just as easily... the harness is indifferent... Apple you can go.

IMO, something caught his attention to keep the issues going....I don't know if this is a serendipitous issue yet again for e.Digital...but I feel something.

The way I saw this coming together, CE gets post-pone and move on to the Claims construction proceedings...Apple walk on its 12(c) plug argument....

Anyway... ???

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004