e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
so there
about 11 years ago
Re: so there
about 11 years ago
about 11 years ago
about 11 years ago
about 11 years ago
about 11 years ago
about 11 years ago
about 11 years ago
in response to plankton's message

Mr Plankton,

Thank You!

A Very Positive Post reflecting the Absolute Confidence from our Management who appear to have options that we may not have considered. Handel & Co have done an Excellent Job for us shareholders and OUR Company E.Digital. HOWEVER... I started thinking about our previous law firm and the one fact that I never liked..... They also represented APPLE.

I'm sure most people witnessed the shifting of judges that occurred the minute the action was filed that included Apple. I'm sure all of us remember the action which occurred in the last month that OVER RULED the ITC in the matter of Samsung vs Apple. This is where the ruling by the ITC expected on a Friday never came ONLY to be over ruled by The President of The United States on SUNDAY EVENING. This prevented Samsung , who had won an injunction aganst Apple, from having it enforced. A ruling from the ITC has never been issued ( I'm not aware of one).

So back to our previous attornies, As I think of all the things that have happend since they were hired on a contigency basis( this was a trap), I think it is possible that this was a Set-Up from the get-go. The planning that goes into STRATAGEM, used by companies to deceive and destroy their enemy, could be years in the making. Its possible that this is the result of todays ruling which has to have included participation BY the JUDGE.

QUESTION:

WHAT do you think apple gave to the judge that he would be able to HOLD ON to?

WHAT do you think apple gave to the judge that could CONVINCE HIM that apple was entitled to use C/E in this case after the judge asked several times but no rational answer was given.

LIARS, THEIVES, S...BAGS

Please login to post a reply
TJTOAD
City
Long Islad New York
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2005