e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to gocougs's message

"The fact that we held .10 after the revenue in the last quarter speaks volumns. I will eat crow for that. The devil has to be in details with that number. How do you let creative labs off for 100 grand unless there was a purpose or it was shown the patents only accunted for pennies on the devices sold."

I concur..lol. The very low settlement figures to this point are concerning but s/p is holding up well despite. A general answer as to the strategy would be nice since the patents are touted as so important to flash related tech (i'm generalizing here). As you mentioned, the creative settlement (and please correct me if we're not 100% sure that creative was in last batch of $$$) points to either the patents really not being worth what they are touted to be or there's some other unconventional strategy being employed. 100K, or thereabouts, to Creative is an accountant's error in some quarters.

Anyway, still in a holding pattern. Hope the judge gives us some momentum in the upward direction.

glta

Please login to post a reply
phoenix7
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2004
Social Links