e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sman998's message

In fact, every reference to Nunchi that used to be under "Monetization", was removed around May 29th. Why has it not been re-added?

I remember there was some discussion/confusion as to whether Nunchi is for licensing or the whole enchilada is for sale. From the March 27 PR:

“As we transition to a new and expanded phase of portfolio monetization, we are very excited to be represented by such an experienced and capable team,” said e.Digital president and CEO Fred Falk. “While we have demonstrated success in obtaining significant licenses for our Flash-R™ patent portfolio, we believe the Nunchi portfolio presents substantial opportunities as well. Our strategy is to license companies whose wide range of products and strategic directions are most benefited by the critical rights in the Nunchi portfolio. We look forward to working with IPmetrics in this new aspect of e.Digital’s patent portfolio monetization effort.”

DISCHINO emailed Fred on May 29th and asked the question anyway and Fred replied, "Thanks, Joe. I agree that it's [IPmetrics website wording] confusing. I'll take care of it."

Now, why in the world would it take IPmetrics almost 3 weeks to fix some simple wording on their website and unconfuse things? Answer: It wouldn't. Hmmmm.....has Google/Apple/Company X bought the whole enchilada and NOT want the early publicity of what Nunchi can do until they're ready to unveal it? I'm just asking.

P.S. This should stir the conversation pot a bit. LOL

Please login to post a reply
silversurfer
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links