e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to letgojoe1's message

Personally I am not displeased or angry with the progress made thus far, but nor can I yet say with confidence that such progress is likely to result in any real benefit to us share-price-wise.

EDIG and Handal are both making money (whatever the sum) just as EDIG did with DM. Whether or not this will eventually translate into a significant increase in the share price for us remains to be seen. And while any collected settlement money should keep EDIG alive (as a going concern) for a longer period of time thus maintaining the potential for future success, I'm afraid that has become of little comfort to me given our history.

Settlements... while good news, are not the droids I'm looking for. That is unless we find that Handal has been able to secure very significant license fees well beyond what DM ever achieved.

An actual Nunchi product/launch/sale to/with a committed (and hopefully big-name, recognizable) partner would seem to be just the ticket. At some point Nunchi needs to go from the 'carrot' to an actual revenue-producing product. Perhaps IPMetrics engagement indicates that we're headed for success on that front. It could also mean that Fred was unable to elicit any real interest on his own and had to try another approach. We don't and won't know until/unless something tangible is announced. We continue to wait.

- Sinkman

Please login to post a reply
Sinkman
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links