e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to letgojoe1's message

Handal & Associates are aggressively pursuing our monetization efforts and I'm very pleased with the results so far. Now, that being said, would I like to know the amounts of the settlements and licensing? Sure I would. Am I going to know the amounts to the settlements and licensing? Maybe some day, but not anytime soon. Am I angry about this? not in the least. I'm elated with the results so far.

OnSeptember 17, 2012,e.DIGITAL CORPORATION RETAINS HANDAL & ASSOCIATES FOR LICENSE ENFORCEMENT OF FLASH MEMORY PATENT PORTFOLIO Now, as of May 20, 2013 we have 5 license and settlement agreements and a lot more in the works. This is only the start. The Dominoes are falling.

I applaud Fred and Handal @ Associate's efforts in a big way. In my opinion, Handal & Associates are doing a bang up job. We are getting settlements and licensing agreements. EDIG's Flash-R™ portfolio is proving to be essential to many portable consumer electronic products.

Total = 5 license and settlement agreements in the year 2013 with more in the works.

So, honestly, you can agree or not agree with me, it's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. If you want to be angry about the process... go ahead, it's your right, but I'm happy with the results so far. Each to their own.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
letgojoe1
City
Charleston SC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2005