e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

In our case she has the authority to allow or disallow information to be entered into. What a jury might hear is just what she wants to be heard.

I can't understand the hype we are now recieving. We just got kicked ion the you know what. DM has in a sense givien up on the first part of the litegation and now is trying to get the judge to make comment of one other section to see if she is consistent with her non order.

DM might be heading for a reversal of her decision but what happens if the secong issue goes against us just as the first. Remember we have a judge that has limited knowledge of the difference between analoge and digital. Here we are now on another 30 day jaunt and who knows what the future holds if you get a jury trial. This can take years. I've been with this company since the late 90's And I'm already in my 80's . This looks liuke it won't happen in my lifetime. Sad to say.

Please login to post a reply
tteddy1
City
Palm Coast , Florida
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2004
Social Links