e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: NUNCHI
over 13 years ago
NUNCHI
over 13 years ago

A friend of mine got into EDIG, got discouraged after paying .14 and watched it settle in around .10 and stay there, got tired of the whole senario and bailed before years end.

Yesterday I explained what was said by Pat re: webcast, and by then had read stuff here, so explained the best I could from a technical stand point what appeared to be happening, with EDIG being involved in the tech and a possibility that a Samsung or other large outfit (s) could be partnering with us and the news hit by this Summer.

He has been critical of EDIG's lack of ability to make anything happen PPS wise, despite settlements, zero debt, pending settlements etc. In so many words, telling me I was nuts to own the stock at all.

Well, he asked me to send him the webcast link which I did this morning, and yesterday suggested he start reading anything he could find on the topic regarding these smart phones and social networking etc.

I smell a returning buyer...LOL.

No, he does not read here....

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008