e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

"Look how screwed up things are with the 'P' company."

I pop over there on rare occasion only to be amazed at how convoluted that investment has become. I don't know whether they will succeed or not but I know I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot poll.

By contrast, EDIG is a very clean story, well understood and well represented by legitimate firms and people such as DM, Nunally and the Polis group.

EDIG's patents are clear and the effort DM is making is easily understood.

EDIG has substantially fewer outstanding shares and with a mere $11 million in gross revenues is a profitable entity. Beyond that level, it's pretty much fat city.

When EDIG begins to deliver there won't be much to hold it back.

It's better than an even swap for ptsc investors to hedge their bets in light of EDIG's public statements regarding elements, new patent filings and new technologies to emerge this calendar year ( 3 months), and with a January MARKMAN to be followed by the shareholders meeting in February, EDIG presents with a lot of positives for the short term.

I don't think the P company can make the same claim. But to each his own.

Please login to post a reply
DABOSS
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links
Private Message