e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to EDIGOKIE's message

Kirk; thanks for the effort. Please do it more often, I mean calling RP. UI din't think I have talked with RP for 25 minutes in 11 years...

The best nugget was your impression that EDIG-DM were going for the Markman. If RY say that, we are finally goil the way", and that is good because it meands TIER III ARE COMING first quarter of 2011 for sure...

Just in case you did not get to read my post of 9/13/2010 posted at 133 p.m., here is a part which explained DM'S option and what they portended for us:...

"The net result of the ORDER issued yesterday is the strengthening of DM'S hand in negotiating on settlement sums. Now DM can pick and choose which defendants he will settle with and which one he will prop up for the Markman Hearing by raising the demand so high they will stay around for the Hearing...

If DM has decided to start 2011 with his Tier III filing, I supect we shall have the Markman Hearing on January 28, 2011. If he and EDIG decide they would just as soon have $100 million "take" from this round and finish with the Tier III group in a year or two, then there will be no Markman Hearing on 1/28/2011.

Either way, EDIG shall be a different company by next year and both scenarios are a WIN/WIN for EDIG..."

GLTA...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined