e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to gocougs's message

After all we sit at .128, how much worse can it get. I just got home from a day at the race track and decided to check the computer, big mistake. Things will turn around in the near future, what with Roland caving and soon to be formally announced, that makes the 3 that ss gave us a heads up on.

We are on terra firma as far as our balance sheet is concerned but, and this is a big but IMHO, we will have difficulty reaching a s/p of over $2 unless we hit it out of the park with the eVU.

We had 7-7 on the first go round and don't seem to be missing a beat on this second round, INCLUDING ROYALTIES. The only problem is the MARKET is not the least bit impressed with 10-10, eVU's, Royalties, NO DEBT, and you could easily add to this list all the positives that we have going, except the most important one.

I'm sure all the posters, and we have many excellent posters, will no doubt disagree with my $2 high it's certainly their right and again I hope they are correct and I'm way off base. Tomorrow could be the start of an upwards trend, hope springs eternal, in any case we have only one direction we can go in as, EMMA would say up, up, and away. GLTA

Please login to post a reply
Bosocker
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2005
Social Links
Private Message