e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sman998's message

sman998...

Great job...

I am very interested to hear any further recollections you may have about the CHAT WITH COCOMELLI you had where he mentions APPLE'S Upcoming NEW I-Phone by saying the following...

"41 - CHAT WITH COCOMELLI"

"He was very upbeat ! . He said we will appreciate e.DIGITAL patents by next year when new APPLE I-PHONE with many complex gadgets that will be introduced into market .That is the time we are going to appreciate e. DIGITAL patents . He did not want to elaborate further !( here i remember DONI"S
comment). He was very confident re future appreciation of e.DIGITAL as acompany and share price."...
This guy is no glib salesperson like FRED doing what he does best...
Cocomelli spent the major part of his professional life with INTEL, coming to EDIG Board back in in the days INTEL was proping EDIG as the company to lead the ushering of the FLASH MARKETS 10-11 years ago. He was a Senior VP at INTEL, Heading their FLASH development Section when he came to EDIG. He knows what he is talking about.

Did Cocomelli say directly, or by inference, that APPLE and its I-PHONE are going to be the next named defendants?...

Much has been said on this Board about APPLE being one of biggest FISH hangging off the TIER II, or TIER III of the INFRINGERS TREE...

Most of that which has been said here has been based on logical assumptions. Yet, if Cocomelli POSITS THE SAME THOUGHTS, that in itself was the greatest revelation of this shareholder meeting. It speaks volumes about the appearance of not so aggressive strategy demonstrated toward the Magnificent 8, (building up a war chest anticipating all the way litigation against the likes of APPLE), and the copmpany putting its house in ORDER, (PAYING ALL DEBTS, HAVE CASH IN THE BANK, GET THE NEW eVU up and running), and then go all the way about its Monetization business...

Thanks for your detailed reporting...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined