e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sman998's message
32- Since last year we are on track . We have NO DEBT and we are building the business
33 -Within next 6 month we will have more IP revenues , placing in MICROCAPS . We are going
to attend INVESTOR CONFERENCES to outline e.DIGITAL facts and progress. It is a targeted story
to tell for good targeted audience !
34 - Regarding raising the bar . It depends who is sitting across the table , who is their legal representative !
ROBERT said WOODY JAMISON is MASTER IN THIS KIND OF NEGOTIATION !!!!!!!
35. We have one PATENT for security in digital device that is still pending , the other one in the work is
related to new eVU platform.
36 . We put our AD in major IFE magazine quarterly.
37 . They picked COLORADO in view of faster processing
38 . We are going to see few surprises with next round of filing !!
39. If we get large settlement ,there will be a good possibility for DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION and SHARES
BUYBACK
40 . Now outside chat with PAT NUNNALY
He again emphasize that they have very close negotiation with 5 of recent 19 infringers . He told there
are more infringers tht they identified beyond remaining 175 !!!!! More infringers company found on
peripherals. He said you better believe it we will find a company that we will go all the way into
MARKMAN HEARING . He was very satisfied with the outcome of settlements so far
41 - CHAT WITH COCOMELLI
He was very upbeat ! . He said we will appreciate e.DIGITAL patents by next year when new APPLE
I-PHONE with many complex gadgets that will be introduced into market .That is the time we are going
to appreciate e. DIGITAL patents . He did not want to elaborate further !( here i remember DONI"S
comment). He was very confident re future appreciation of e.DIGITAL as acompany and share price.
My own take from attending this year SHM :
I found it very different atmosphere compare to prior years with much optimism and very good foundation
for future growth . The key player of management team were very firm and realistic on their goal for future
success . As ROBERT said you never know you may hear very good news very shortly.
I believe within next 90 to 180 days(or sooner ) we will get several blockbuster news that it will ultimately
propel and surge share price drastically .Keep you share for final celebration ,it comes much shortly
than you think !!! . HOPE THIS SYNOPSIS WILL BE HELPFUL FOR LONG TERM SHAREHOLDERS OF e.DIGITAL
p.s. sorry for some spelling error
Please login to post a reply
sman998
City
ORANGE , CALIFORNIA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/02/2006