e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
More tidbits from shm
almost 15 years ago

Dischino and DRVEN are pretty right on with my recollection of the facts.

I will try to read my messy notes and add something constructive. 70-75 attendees.

I am somewhat dissapointed that:

1. The first 7 settlers and the 19 current infringers will not be revisited ( for further litagation) after 1st time payment. No more Samsung....

2. At this time there are no cross-licensing projects with any infringers. May be in the

future, but none currently.

3. There will probably be no infrigement charges brought against Digecor. (Different Tech) DARN!!!

I am encouraged that:

1. Besides the 1 US Carrier/ 2 Foriegn Carriers soon to be announced, we have another US Carrier currently in trials..

2. Mezzo has International trials in progress...

3. Had a possible EVU car rental deal in the works that was shelved because of the economy. Staying in contact for future possibilities.

4. New EVU Platform looks awesome.

5. I am more confident that ever Edig is heading in the right direction with zero debt to boot. Just taking longer than we all thought.

Hope this helps....

Please login to post a reply
staymaker
City
Murrieta, Scripps Ranch, CA
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/11/2005