e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

I guess the Samsung revenues show that they are able to make and market a product with successful revenues. I didn't look into their profit margin. I guess the reasoning would be that if they make more money their "go away" money could be higher. All kidding aside, you are right though the value to shareholders will be determined by the terms of the settlement. It is all speculation to this point by those of us who don't have the inside information. Is edig worth more than $5 a share or more... It is possible by proving their patents are the necessary kernel to flash memory. On the downside if they keep getting $5-15 mil settlement the stock will probably linger between .10c - .20c I believe the upside potential is much greater than the downside potential at this point.

Samsung is very aggreesive in the flash memory sector. They tried to take over SanDisk not too long ago. Last year almost to the day of the deadline of Samsung/edig settlement of Sept 18. Samsung offered $26/share cash to SanDisk. Somebody else can do the math valuation.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/09/16/samsung-gets-serious-about-sandisk-buyout-proposes-26share/

Please login to post a reply
sinacull
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links
Private Message