e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Since no one here knows the terms and whether this is a positive or negative everyone perspective could/should have some value.

Personally, at first I thought this is bad, considering Markman coming up next year. Which would make edig patent worth more if a favorable ruling for edig occured, but then some of comments regarding why chance with one company instead have 15-20 companies online in a suit. The latter make more sense to me now, but who really knows other than DM ;)

At the minimum, for us edigger, something to chat about.

I really do hope (as I have said before many times) that with any settlement money edig uses it very wisely. Could you imagine what a little company like edig can do as a makeover of a company with the right M/A etc.

I truly hope the powers at edig FF, RP etc. really look at this company for long term/shareholder value. And......if they are not qualified to get this company on the big board, that they consult with the big boys.

Man.......this stock feel almost like my kid (almost about the same age, for my involvement). I will never again want to be this emotional to an investment.

C'mon edig .........bring on the next 15-20 companies, and please have some big boys in there. Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!

glta

Tom

Please login to post a reply
kamranta
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004